Cesar E. Chavez Student Services Building
The Student Services Center in the Cesar E. Chavez Student Services Building is designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency, and make it easier and more convenient for students to access critical services. At 48,000 square feet, the $10.5 million Prop AA-funded facility houses all services associated with the matriculation of students under one roof, including Admissions, Counseling, Financial Aid, and Disability Support Services. Departments also housed in the Center are:
- Admissions and Records.
- Assessment Center.
- Career and Transfer Connections.
- Cashiers Office.
- Counseling and Student Support Programs.
- Continuing Education Non-Credit.
- Disability Support Services (DSS).
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS).
- Financial Aid.
- Office of Student Services.
- Veterans' Services.
- Welcome Center.
- Workability III.
The Office of the Assistant Superintendent/Vice President for Student Affairs is also located on the first floor of the building.