Students will find that the college experience is enhanced by active participation in social or co-curricular activities. The College encourages each student to participate in co-curricular activities. Approval by the administration must be obtained before such events are scheduled or placed on the calendar.
Opportunities are provided to participate in the following:
- student government;
- production of campus publications such as the campus newspaper;
- intercollegiate athletics;
- band, drama, and choral music performances;
- a variety of club programs; and
- social, service, cultural, and recreational activities and events.
College hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:45am to 1:10pm. Few classes are scheduled during this time, allowing for campus events such as cultural activities, club meetings, and current affairs forums.