Certificate of Achievement
Career/Technical (Major Code: A2842)
Program Student Learning Outcome Statement
- Develop and expand their technological skill-set and professional practices through the use of state-of-the-art equipment and software consistent with our profession.
- Enhance their international perspective by direct involvement in classroom discussions, design programs, design projects, historical design issues and cultural and social perspectives that are global in scope, including issues of sustainability and environmental sensitivity.
- Develop a greater sense of self-awareness and interpersonal skills by required participation in team projects.
- Further enhance critical communication skills by requiring them to express not only their solution to design problems, but also demonstrating the process of arriving at these solutions, orally, graphically and three-dimensionally to professionals and fellow students.
- Develop critical thinking skills in a problem/project based curriculum that requires solving spatial, social, engineering and sustainable design problems by developing creative and individual solutions.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.”
Students who complete this program will have acquired the necessary analytical tools to successfully secure gainful employment in the field of study.
For more information regarding the data provided for this program and what it means to you as a student, please feel free to visit our SWC Gainful Employment website at: www.swccd.edu/gainfulemployment.
|ARCH 115||GRAPHIC COMMUNICATION FOR ARCHITECTS AND DESIGNERS||3|
|ARCH 150||ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN I||5|
|ARCH 112||ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING||3|
|ARCH 151||ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN II||3|
|ARCH 165||ARCHITECTURAL PRACTICE I||3|
|ARCH 200||INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN||3|
|ARCH 265||ARCHITECTURAL PRACTICE II||3|
|ARCH 201||BEGINNING BUILDING INFOMRATION MODELING||3|
|ARCH 222||ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROLS||2|
|ARCH 204||ADVANCED BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING||3|
|ARCH 205||ADVANCED ARCHITECTURAL CAD||3|