Change of Records

Change of Address

Update your contact information (mailing address, email address, and telephone number) online on WebAdvisor. Go to, log in, and then select “update your email, telephone number, and address” under "User Account." Failure to comply with this may result in an administrative hold.

Change of Name

Any change of the student’s name should be reported to Admissions. Contact Admissions for acceptable forms of identification to submit for verification of the name change. Students reporting name changes during a semester are advised also to notify their instructors in order to maintain proper recognition and identification.